Friday, January 10, 2014

Reality and life

Sometimes, the reality is so disappointing, that it makes you want to give up everything. But if you strive through it, you will find out that this is merely a small stone standing in your way, and all you have to do is to kick it away.

Staying positive in our lives is one of the most important things ever. Being negative will not take you anywhere. This is something that i learned over the past years. I had been in bad condition, really down, really upset, completely devastated, but yet i let it all pass by me. I knew i had to let it go, although the pain has gotten to me, and the scars stay, but I'm still alive. That's the point. 

Though it may be harder to convince one to be positive because what you say might not have a big influence on them, but it's worth a try. 

Thought of the day: I had never understood why people would like reading books so much. A book is so thick and so full of words sometimes, that it makes me sleepy. But today i understand, when the book is really well-written, those words can really catch you in the moment and keep u in the book, that's the power of words, some power that i wish i also have. 

I've been thinking of writing a letter to myself when i'm 40 years old. Set a goal, see whether i can achieve it. Write my thinking, see whether i have changed. A reminder, as to what kind of person i should be and what i should not.

At the point of you criticizing someone actually diminishes your own value in others' perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment