Sunday, March 22, 2015

Graduation. Change in life.

Apparently, I just had my graduation convocation in the Mid of March, and also, apparently, I never blogged in 14 months, it was all due to my laziness and my different priorities throughout the month.

So, I've started working as soon as I finished my intern and stayed at the same company that offered me to be intern, and move on to be a permanent-yet-to-be confirmed staff in Hitachi eBworx right after I finished my intern. Of course, I felt everything is going well, the pay and benefit is good, my team is nice to me, we're close, and I can learn a lot from my Project Manager. It sure does seems like I have a good prospect in this company, and I am looking forward to do my best and shine.

I knew as we grow up, we should have a goal and an objective in life, milestones to achieve, challenges to get through, abilities to prove, and a life to enjoy. Truth to say, there is not much emotional obstacles throughout the way, I just have to concentrate in my own life, build up my good career profile, a good character in the office, and know as many people as I can, because getting to know new people are the best opportunity you may get in a working environment.

I learned to persevere through tough times in UTAR and outside too. And I know how important it is to stay tough and fight through, because if you can't get through these small little problems, what can you do in a society full of competitors who's trying to bring you down?

Also one thing I have realized is that friends are very important, it is important to keep your close friends close, and as for those who does not appreciate my effort to continue being good friends, I'm not sad at all, not even affected by a little bit, I'm too busy to care for your shit. If you want, you can live your life and ignore me the whole time. But know this, it's not my loss to lose u as a friend, I got nothing to lose, I got plenty of friends who will truly care and support me.

In fact, there are two things that I have to concentrate on in my life now. My relationship with her and my career. We should not have the habit of staying in our comfort zone, it will only make you weak. So I should be exploring everything now and absorb as many new knowledge as fast as I can for my personal growth. I do intend to be successful in my life, that's why I have to be diligent and always look for other opportunity to enhance my abilities and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment