Monday, December 14, 2009

The Moment of Truth (All Of My Friends Should Read This)


THIS IS MY 2009 REVIEW (DO READ ALL OF IT IF YOU HAD THE TIME, EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE, I HOPE THAT YOU WOULD READ IT EVENTUALLY)

FYI (For your information), SPM is officially over for most of us...i gotta say, these exam days are really ... (i dont know how to describe, its a lot of emotion), today is the last subject, Chinese, its not really my favourite subject, but at the same time, i didnt hate it lar~finished the papers with some confidence but less confident than other subjects~maybe its the mood that affected me during today~i dont know how to say, its really quite complicated, partially happy and excited that SPM is over, and partially being sad because i wont be seeing some of my friends anymore(actually its mostly), moreover, the school and all the things that i've done there, those are really memorable and interesting memories i had there~

I am not trying to be over EMOTIONAL around here, but i'm not EXAGGERATE anything here, Secondary school life, Ended, Fullstop. many people around me said that its going to be a new start for all of us, and there are hell lot of things we are going to be going through...some TROUBLEMS we will face, some difficulties in our life, some tough decisions we would need to make, at that time, we would hope for others to help us, but when we're all separated, WE'RE ON OUR OWN~

Speaking of separating, that would be the hardest thing i have to go through right now, i mean, friends are like my 2nd family, they helped me gone through a lot of HARDSHIP, a lot of tough times, and definitely LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN TOGETHER~now that we are separating into different places, different paths, different future, i am quite sad but at the same time, hoping that all of us would have a really bright future and happily ever after~~haha~

Talk about myself, i learned to notice my weaknesses these years, and try to improve myself...i know throughout the whole 5 years of secondary school, i certainly have OFFENDED some of my friends, maybe its UNINTENTIONALLY and i did not mean to hurt or maybe HAD said something not very nice to you, but for the record, I'M SORRY~TO EVERYONE THAT I HAVE OFFENDED AND I HAD LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES~ after all, i'm just a human and i'm not perfect, and definitely makes mistakes~ 

Below are some of the things that i wanted to say to all my friends that i've come to know and close to in these years...starts with form 1 to form 5 following orders...

Nicholas Kong: this is gonna be a long one, haha...ok, here we go...so, i've known you since Primary 6, til now, its 6 years, wow, not a short time, but long enough to say that u are my best friend~i still remember back in form 1, u were the one that always hang out with me, do something crazy together, haha...really missed those moments~all the years passed, and i definitely learned a lot from you, all those moments we laughed together, crazied together, and maybe, just MAYBE cried together...haha...i remember that we had a fight during form 3, and that was totally my fault, forgive me for my stupidness and foolish mind that time, that was really childish of me, and sorry again if i offended u after all these years, i admit that sometimes, i said something without going through my BRAIN...it was stupid~form 4 and form 5, u have been nice to me, and i thanks for all the fetching me around, and finding me out to have fun with you, appreciate it~i heard you say that you will be going overseas to Aussie to continue your studies, well, i really hope that everything is going to be smooth for you and all the best to your future~~

Nicholas Wong: hey man, maybe you dont have the chance to read this, but i'm going to say it anyway, you have been quite a friend to me in Form 1, 2 and 3...still gotta say thanks for helping Me and Nic with all the drawings that you helped us during Pendidikan Seni~haha~by the way, you are really a great guy and i'm sure your future will be very bright, considering your great results~~haha~~i'm actually quite sad that we have to separate to different class in form 4, we would have a lot more fun together if we're still together in a class~All the best to you too~~

Chiu Sin Ling: hey, you are also one of my best friends hor~haha, although we did not talk much these days, but back in Form 1, 2 and 3, we did have some fun together, and Maybe, just Maybe i might have some feelings for you THAT time, haha~i hope u remember all the fun times we had like skipping class with Nic and Chew Yieng during form 2, haha...that was fun~and in Form 3, u sat beside me, i felt quite lucky at the time, haha, but we did have a lot of memories back then, Fun and Sad, all of it~No matter what your choice would be, i will support you too~All the best~

Pauline Ting: maybe i havent know you that good, but i think we're friends, right ? haha...i still remember back then Me and Nic used to make fun of you, and if we did offended you back then, forgive our childishness, haha...cause we did not mean it for sure~quite suprised that you chose Art Stream last year, but still hoping that you had made the right choice, and all the best to you too~~

Soon Hie Ying and Soon Hie Jing: hmm...i'm not really sure that both of you would read this, but for the record, it was memorable being one your friend, had a great time SMS-ing you two...haha~

Lucia Hii: hey there, somehow, i hope that you would have a chance to read this in any kind of ways, haha, i remember you a lot, you know ? haha...and hey, forgive my childishness again for making fun of your name all these years, and in nearer years, your weight, haha~i did not mean to, but i really want to go on a diet, haha~~no offense~i certainly do remember how you helped me back then when i was in form 2, you were the Ketua Pengawas, and that thing happened, maybe you have forgotten, but i still remember it, thanks Lucia~~you were a really smart girl, so i think your future would be no problem and definitely smooth as silk~haha~all the best to you~~

Kelly Chew: wow, we're also been friends since primary school, haha...i forgot the details, but we're separated after primary school into different classes in secondary school, u went to 1A and i'm in 1B, haha...but eventually we talked in Form 3...and whichever Fate or Destiny that brought us together in Form 4, which we have been in the same class...after i've known you, i got to know more friends through you, and also did hang out a lot with you too starting Form 4 and also in Form 5...i dont know that whether its me or other reasons, we have been not as well now as we used to be last year...maybe its me, cause i had said something to offend you, i'm sorry for whatever that i have said~we've been close to each other in form 4, i remember that we were even sisters back then, hahaha~that was fun times we had together~well, no matter what kind of misunderstood that we had, i still am going to be your best friend, no matter what happens~

Alwyn Lim: hey dude, why did u go to brunei again ?? lol...we would be really close together if you havent moved to brunei, and i sometimes really do miss you as my friend...hahaha...do spend more times with us and come back more often...cause we wouldnt have so much time to play anymore~~~all the best to you and Jaymee hahaha~~

Ting Sing Hong: hey, no doubt that you are my close friend for 2 years, i still remember that we have been very good to each other since after PMR, haha~going out, shopping, eating...and all other activities, we've gone through a lot of things together, no doubt that you are my best friend,^.^ hope that our friendship last forever~i dont have to say a lot of things to you, because i think even though we did not talk about things, we would understand each other, cause we had quite a lot of things in common, and i know you too well, hahaha~~and you sure would be the one and only Ah Hong~~

Ting Sie Yew: dude, hahaha...i consider you as my best friend too, we had quite a lot in common too...all those Dota, games, hanging out, going out, eating, shopping, and a lot others~haha~in form 4, u sat beside me, and we have been close to each other ever since, i appreciate everytime u forgive me for my mistakes, and appreciate all the fetching these years, haha...i learned more about you these years, and thanks for all the support that you gave me all these years, thanks man~i also enjoyed playing dota with you as the host, hahaha~~you will always be our AH YEW !!! 

Chua Kah Ee, William Wong, Ling Sie Ye, Kong Cheng Long, Lee Yong Hui, Chang Wui Shyon, Lau Xian Zhuang: BB Boys, haha...famous for their disciplines and some childishness maybe, hahaha~~i enjoyed being your friend, and thanks for the memories that you all gave me~and i'm still a BB Primer by the way, haha~

Ngu Sze Ying, Ting Ding, Shirley Hiing, Annie Hii, Vincent Sia, Robert Lau S.C, Wong Siong Jiun, Penny Loi, Ashley Yii, Joanne Ngu: in form 4, i joined BSMM with Ah Hong...it was second year for hong, and 1st year for me...also thru BSMM, i know these people, who helped me, teached me, and been my friends, truly appreciate that...and Sze Ying, you're also my primary school's close friend, all these year i'm grateful that we still have chance to talk to each other, anyway, all the best to all of you~

Wong Chew Yieng: hmm, we haven really been that close, right ?? haha...but we did laughed together and had fun together before, we were classmates for 5 years, that wasnt something that happened just like that, might as well say its Destiny, hahaha~well, i hope that you had a great time being my friend, and hope your future would be as bright as possible~~

Eddy Tiong: this guy knows a lot of things, haha...might as well be one of the smart person in our group...i'm grateful that i've known you as my friend too, as we are one of the Innocents~haha~maybe we havent been that close, but i always consider you as my close friend~all the best to you, dude~

Andrew Wong Tung Teck: haha, andrew, the always laughing and a holy person, we've been quite close for this 2 years, i'm happy that i have been your friend for 2 years, although i have heard a lot about you since form 3, hahaha~~enjoyed being your friend, andrewman~~

Jessica John, Yoyo Sia: should i thank god or wat ?? haha, u 2 were my ex primary school's friend, maybe we haven been that close too, but we're still friends, right ?? haha, all the best to you 2~

Lawrence Kiing, Ting Sing Hong (methodist one, LOL), Oswald Ting: methodist guys, hahaha...to tell the truth, i was closer to lawrence and hong compare to oswald, no offense...haha, lawrence and hong, u 2 sat beside in Physics and Chemistry tuition, since then, i find that we also had quite a lot of common topic and interests, haha, since then, i consider u 2 as one of my good friends, and its also fun to watch movies with you guys~~haha~

Ting Hua Shii, Goh Chee Hwang, Eeric Tie, Chiew Ung Fuh, Yii Teck Lek, Wong Chung Siang, Henry Cheng, Ling Jing Hou, Jeffrey, Color Lo, Wong Shiuan Ying, Steven Sii (Ah B), Paw (Boom Boom Paw), Ho Teck Wei: hey dudes~~~~hahaha, one of the lines that i made famous amongst these friends, 2009 is the year i was invited to most party of these guys, i had a lot of fun with you guys, and dont forget me, ok ?? i'm D3mOn, hahaha~~all the best to you all~~

and last but not least~~~ 

Ting Zi Wei: hi, i've known you for a quite long time, but i just knew you well since this year, at first, when WHH say i need to switch seat Ting Ding, i felt normal and okay, and a bit happy...but when i got to know you more, i find that we had a lot in common and we turned out to be really good friend...you taught me a lot of things that i dont know, advised me, shared with me your troublems and your feelings...i felt very lucky that i was arranged as your seatmate for the rest of the year, really really lucky~~haha, take this as a compliment, cause i think that you are cute, smart, fun to be with, and  cute again~hahaha~i'll always remember the moments that we shared throughout the year and of course i will remember you as my good friend~but i'll consider you as my best friend, and i always can share my things to you~~haha, all the best to you in Singapore~~

Wooooo, i think that's about all the people that i've been really nice with in my secondary school life, all the funs we had, tears we shed, crazy we've shared, haha, i will remember all of it~~

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF MY WONDERFUL SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE~~

AND THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES~~~

BTW, i did spend 2 hours writing this to share with all of you, i really hope that you guys and gals will read this...i would really appreciate it~~~



2 comments:

  1. Hey nice wei this post. Really hope that i can be like you write out all my opinions on my friends. :D glad for your hard work writing all these. All the best to you in the future. Have a great life ahead! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, this post is really nice. I'm glad that you have the heart to write out all your opinions about your friends. It's very nice of you willing to spend your time writing this. I think not only me but everyone in this post will really be touched. :D thanks dude for being my friend and all the best to you in the future! Have a great life ahead! cheers~

    ReplyDelete