Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friends...

Close friends? Distant friends? True friends? Real friends?

Today i got the chance to call my long time no see + lost contact friends. Because most of the times, all friends are very busy with their studies and their things. Which made us lost contact. I called Gene Ng, Lawrence Kiing, Zi Wei, Ah Yew, Ah Hong, Kelly Chew, Emily, Yoyo, Ting Ding, and Sin Ling...

Among all of them, the 2 longest chat is with Gene and Lawrence. I shared a lot of things with them, and i finally came open up myself to tell the truth. It was quite relieving when i let it out. The others either too busy or do not know my new number or do not want to pick up my phone, i dont know...

Finally got the chance to chat with them 2, i had quite a nice chat with them, tell my hearts out...feels kinda good...but the others, hmmm......just suan ler bah......

I really hate myself of being so emotional, i thought i've changed since i came to Kampar, i should be a very optimistic person, just like Gene. She went to maktab in Kelantan alone...and she keep saying, its ok lar, just get use to it then ok ler...I am so jealous how she can handle her emotion like that...i wish i could be as strong as her...

I was on the way of becoming a person who can accept things as it is when i came here...But it came to me after WHAT happened, i still cant accept the reality and i turned into some kind of freak, and fking emotional person.
i guess no one can understand me anymore.

THIS IS NOT WHO I AM.


I wasnt like this. I want myself back. ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH~

1 comment:

  1. haha sure man had a nice chat with you too thanks for calling :D

    ReplyDelete