Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Games Games Games, test is coming but still games !!! xD

Oh my~~~ i havent been playing games in a long time...lol~ now suddenly all these games come out, and i had to get it... its too good to be true...i'll share 4 of the greatest games lately out of 10 other games i just got...

No.1 - The greatest first-person shooter video game ever made, Call of Duty Black Ops~
It was the fastest selling games in the record !! Zombie back on the play...xD


No.2 - My favourite basketball game !! NBA 2K11, the best basketball game ever made...
this is the first game i downloaded since sem.2. I fell in love with this game...Its got Michael Jordan...
You guys gotta try the Jordan Challenge and the My Player...its really cool !!


No.3 - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010...
Finally the feeling of speed came back to me, remember back then i was a big fan of NFS too...
Finally a game that fulfill my speed desire...(nfs game sucks since prostreet...haiz...)
And this one got Lamborghini Reventon as a cop car... GENG !!! xD


No.4 - Starcraft II, i know this game is not so new, but i just got it recently...quite ok de lar...
Got it from ST anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Cool...Okay,I'm quite attracted to this Call of Duty game...looks and sounds interesting...:)

    ReplyDelete