Friday, October 15, 2010

GIRLS~

Newly Added !!! :- XY told me that girls are sensitive and they always feel lack of confident, it is built-in themselves...they are also afraid of not being like what their boyfriend wanted them to be...example like: not pretty enough, not slim enough or anything...

But XY, let me tell you this: You are the best miracle that happened to me, so don't worry about being not perfect, cos i am not perfect too~~~ =)

Seriously, i'm don't mean to offend anyone on this post, just wanna write out my own feelings and opinions, so no offense everyone, and no hard feelings~

Well well well, I read Sze Yee's blog...she wrote about MAN~

haha, its a good writing for sure, she's trying to figure out why guys like to see or even stare leng mui or leng lui or mei mei or whatever they call the girls nowadays...haha~

Generally, (HAHA, at least one thing i can generalize), haha, most girls dont like their boyfriends keep looking or staring at another girls, well, i understand the feeling, quite familiar actually, its about something that happened during my form 2...but i really dun wanna mention it here...

I just have to say, for me, i got a girlfriend too. So i have to take care of her feelings and her fragile heart just because guys are always the reason that made girls cry~

That is also why i know that when to look and when to stop...hahahaha~

I'm not gonna generalize men, cos different people have different point of view...

Just wanna say that, its actually normal for guys looking at girls, as long as, in their HEART, their girlfriend is still number 1 !!!! Yeah, thats right...

As far as i know, the Fei Tucq i know, really really really really loves His Girlfriend...Not to mention how much Sze Yee love him too ~~And i mean it~

So, 有一句老话说,退一步海阔天空,进一步全都是空。。。(后面一句我自己乱来的)哈哈哈~

我没有想要批评任何人的意识~只是想说出我们男人的心声而已~只要记得,身为男友的我们,永远都把女友视为生命中非常重要的人。。。

千万不可以轻易放弃~~

By the way, this girl added me...LOL !!



OH !!! PS : As for Jeffrey Chin ler...he is totally normal...HE IS NOT A GAY LAR, i don't mean that he is a GAY...he's just kind of desperate, cos i always hear him singing Tae Yang's song :" Girl, I need a girl~~~~~~Girl you need me too~~"

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

1 comment: